I Feel Your Pain

For the past five years I have worked hard to help people get their phones fixed. I've seen it all. I've comforted many lost souls wondering around in a state of shock from the recent damage to their beloved electronics. But I have NEVER been a customer of WiGoClinic - Cell Phone Repair - that is until today:-(

My recently turned five year old daughter was riding a big girl bike for the first time and I wanted to get it on film. So I got out my handy-dandy 12 mega pixel Nokia N8 and started to film. As I adjust the phone in my hands to zoom-in it slipped from my grasp - in slow motion mind you - and fell to the concrete steps below... my heart sunk as I looked at the front glass.
My Cracked Nokia N8
Mind you I have dropped it many times and it had not broken. Oh, and Nokia was kind to install Gorilla-Glass to be sure it was stronger than your average phone (see iPhone). But this apparently was the drop that broke the Gorilla's back. My poor little N8.

I guess I knew in the back of my mind that getting it fixed would be quick and easy at WiGoClinic, but remember I have never been a client. It took the kind words of my sweet 10 year old daughter to snap me out of my funk. "Daddy, you can take it to your shop and have them fix it", she said.

I woke the next morning hoping it had been a bad dream and that somehow, someway my little Nokia N8 would heal itself overnight. Sadly it had not. I ran my fingers across the front and knew it was hurting. I too was hurting as small shards of glass decided to embed themselves in my finger.

So off to work I went. What would the guys say? Did we even have the part in-stock for this exotic phone?? Would I be without my phone for long??? Help me WiGoClinic!!!

Well of course this story has a happy ending...

Fixed Nokia N8 at WiGoClinic

We had the part in-stock. My phone was fixed in less than an hour (you can even check the date and time on my phone - allowing some time for the photo shoot of course). The guys did give me a hard time -- they are much nicer to our customers. I promise!

So now I can truly say I feel your pain when you break your phone.


WiGoClinic - Cell Phone Repair fixes ALL makes and models of cell phone, MP3 players (iPod/iPod Touch, Zune, etc.), gaming devices(DS, DS lite, etc.) and tablets (iPad, Galaxy Tab, Zoom, etc.).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iPHONE REPAIR NEAR ME - How to Find Your Best Option For Cell Phone Repair

Apple iPad Repair @ WiGoClinic

Why I Chose Unity Over Division In The Tech Repair Industry And You Should Too